2013年1月25日金曜日

Hometown

 Today, I will talk about my home town. I live in a town of Ohzu with my family. The town near by Aso. So, I felt cold in this season. I weak at cold. Then, sometimes, the weather is snow. I going to school by train. But, when it was snowing, the train can not run to Kumamoto. It was not convinient.

 When I went coming of age ceremony, it happened big event. Do you know Zip? Daisuke travels all area in Japan. He is a siger song writer. When I went to coming of age ceremony, he came the hall of coming of age ceremony. I was surprised very much. He singed songs of two. After those songs, he asked to us that happy things happen in recentry? Chosen four people went to top of stage, and Daisuke asked them about the contents of the interview. He asked it to foyr people, but the interview of only one people on aired. Lastly, we gathered central of the hall, and we made zip mark in own hands. I enjoyed the day very much!

total: 183words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿